In line with the Taiwanese government's promotion of the "smart machinery industry" development policy, the Smart Machinery Promotion Office, in cooperation with the German Trade Office Taipei has held the first and second Taiwan-Germany Smart Machinery Forums in 2016 and 2017 respectively.
In order to continue the promotion of the international exchange on technology and business opportunities between Taiwan and Germany, the forum this year will be taken place during the "2018 Taiwan International Machine Tool Show".
Furthermore, the forum will be co-organized with Taiwan Machinery Industry Association (TAMI), Taiwan Machine Tool & Accessory Builders'Association (TMBA), the Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robotics Association (TAIROA), and together with the German Trade Office Taipei.
The Golden Quality Awarding Ceremony will be one part of the Smart Machinery Forum, to highlight the achievements and strengthen of Taiwan's smart machinery industry, and to emphasize the long-term cooperation between the Taiwan and Germany in the smart machinery industry.
The forum plans to invite Taiwan Siemens Co., Ltd. (Siemens), Taiwan's Robert Bosch Co., Ltd. (Bosch), Taiwan Igus Co., Ltd. (Igus), Demagisen Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. (DMG), Trumpf Group and Advantech Co., Ltd., Toptek Automation Co., Ltd., ADLINK Technology Co., Ltd., Techman Robot Co., Ltd., etc., to share the trend of IIoT, new business models under the transformation of Industry 4.0, the cooperation cases between Taiwan and Germany, in order to accelerate the promotion of cooperation between the Taiwan and Germany in the smart machinery industry.
- Adviser: Industry Development Bureau of MOEA, German Institute Taipei
- Organizer: Smart Machinery Promotion Office, German Trade Office Taipei
- Co-Organizer: Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry, Taiwan Machine Tool & Accessory Builders'Association, Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robotics Association.
- Date: 9th November 2018 (Friday) 10:00〜17:00 (Registration starts from 09:10)
- Location: 4F, Labor Service Center of Precision Machinery Park, Taichung City Government (No.26, Jingke Rd., Nantun Dist., Taichung City 408, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
For the Agenda, please click here.