Negotiation Skills Development Workshop
TrainingProgramme Taiwan 2018
WWIN Negotiation Skills Development Workshop is one of our core experiential active learning courses. It provides participants with the practical skills they need to negotiate confidently in a professional and competent manner especially in a multicultural environment and culture. With our unique Case Exercises, participants are actively involved in real business life negotiating exercises.
German Trade Office Taipei
19F-9 No. 333, Keelung Rd., Sec. 1
- Event Start
- 26/07/2018 | 09:00
- Event End
- 26/07/2018 | 17:00
- Regular Fee: TWD 16800 (including VAT, course materials, coffee and tea, lunch box) Early Bird fee: TWD 14300 (now until June 30th)
- Event Language
Cancellation policy: By registering for our trainings you also agree to our cancellation policy. Please be aware that written notice either per e-mail or fax is required for cancellation. Registrations can be cancelled up to twenty calendar days prior to the course date with no cancellation fee being charged. However cancellations made five calendar days prior to the course date will be charged with 10% course fee charge.
- The importance of adopting a complete negotiation process.
- Focus on “Be Ready” in the negotiation, which is considered one of the most important part in negotiation.
- Understand when to use “Persuasion” in the negotiation process.
- To better equip yourself with “OWC” (Observe, Why and Confirm)
- Learn the basic of opening a right price in your proposal
- Learn how to deal with unreasonable people
- Case Exercises
Trainer: Robert Li
Robert Li brings with him over 20 years of extensive business experience in the telecommunication and media sector; he held senior positions in companies like Motorola, Hong Kong Cable & Wireless, CTM, Macau, Hong Kong Trade Development Council and South China Morning Post.
He has a strong track record in international business and partnership development, sales and marketing and business operation management in many diverse culture. He engaged in complex commercial negotiations with telecommunication operators around the Asia Pacific region mainly to provide large mobile and NEXT GENERATION network Infrastructures.
In the past, Robert has trained people from Hong Kong Jockey Club, METRO, ALDI Services Asia Limited, Sino Group, Kering Group, Richemont Asia, Beckman Coulter, Ferrero, Hong Kong Diary Farm Group, Sears Global Sourcing, Takeda Pharmaceutical, Hennessy Moet, Volvo, Shell, Hill & Knowlton Strategies, Young & Rubicam, Ogilvy and many others more.
All sales, procurement, merchandizing functions.