GTO Goose Dinner 2019 – Supported by EnBW Asia Pacific
The German Trade Office Taipei would like to invite you to our annual GTO Goose Dinner, this year supported by EnBW Asia Pacific.
Minsheng East Road,Section 3, No. 111
- Event Start
- 05/12/2019 | 18:30
- Event End
- 05/12/2019 | 22:00
- 3000 NT$ per person
Payment and registration deadline December 2, 2019
This dinner is our final networking event of the year 2019 with an authentic German Christmas atmosphere. Join us for a sparkling wine reception, a delicious four-course dinner and a chance to win great prices at our lucky draw charity event!
Do not miss this chance to interact with the German-Taiwanese business community in a cozy and relaxed Christmas atmosphere. German and Taiwanese business people, German residents in Taiwan and all friends of German culture are welcome to join us!
Lucky Draw Charity
Among others, you will have the chance to win one of the following fabulous prizes:
- 1 business class ticket to any European destination from Turkish Airlines
- 1 hand blender and 1 vacuum cleaner from BSH Home Appliances
- an AEG Powertool Cordless Drill Driver sponsored by Melchers
- 3 x turkey hamper vouchers by the Sherwood Taipei
- 2 gift boxes of Buckskin Schwarzbier sponsored by King Car
All income generated by the lucky draw will be donated to the Children’s Hearing Foundation (CHF).
The mission of CHF is to help children with hearing loss learn to listen and speak, and being able to reach their full potential in the world of sounds. They help children with hearing loss develop listening and speaking capabilities through the auditory-verbal approach. At CHF, audiologists, auditory-verbal specialist, and social workers team up to develop a tailor-made teaching plan for children. Various professionals work closely with parents to help their kids learn to listen and speak.
- Date and Time: December 5th, 18:30 - 22:00 pm (Registration from 18:00 - 18:30)
- Venue: The Sherwood Taipei台北西華飯店3F, Ballroom
- Adress: No. 111, Section 3, Minsheng East Rd, Songshan District, Taipei City
- Price: 3000 NT$ per person
Ticket includes a sparkling wine reception, a four course set menu, a glass of hot German mulled-wine, free flow of wine and participation in the lucky draw event.
Please note: Registration and Payment deadline for this event is December 2, 2019.
• Once you have filled out the registration form, you will be contacted by our staff regarding the payment method. Please note that payments must be submitted in advance.
• If you do not receive a mail from our staff within 4 days after your registration, please contact us directly again via mail (若您報名完成後四日內未接獲本處通知，敬請以電子郵件方式聯繫本處)
• Limited seats available only: please note that we reserve the right to close the registration system once the maximum number of participants is reached. Registrations will be admitted in order of registration date. GTO reserves the right to turn down unregistered guests at the entrance if the registration was not confirmed and no payment has been made in advance.
Sponsors and Partners:
Lucky Draw Partner: Children's Hearing Foundation
Wine Sponsor: 琢酒drawing
Lucky Draw Sponsors: