How to Speed Read People
TrainingProgramme Taiwan 2019
DEinternational Taiwan Ltd.
German Trade Office Taipei
19F-9 No. 333, Keelung Rd., Sec. 1
- Event Start
- 26/04/2019 | 09:00
- Event End
- 26/04/2019 | 13:00
TWD 3000 (including VAT, course materials, coffee and tea)
Early Bird fee: TWD 2500 (now until March 15)
- Event Language
Cancellation policy: By registering for our trainings you also agree to our cancellation policy. Please be aware that written notice either per e-mail or fax is required for cancellation. Registrations can be cancelled up to twenty calendar days prior to the course date with no cancellation fee being charged. However cancellations made five calendar days prior to the course date will be charged with 10% course fee charge.
Consider this: In 30 minutes, two people can send over 800 non-verbal messages to each other. That’s amazing! How many of those non-verbal messages do you catch?
Frequently, businesses fall through, deals are lost, or relationships end. And why? Because both businesses and relationships fall apart in the “unsaid.”
Those “unsaids”, however, get conveyed nonverbally: through gestures and facial expressions. But, so few people know how to read those signals and suffer the consequences as a result.
Are you able to read those unspoken thoughts and feelings?
What few people recognize is that there is a way to read, (decode), such non-verbal communication. In fact, once you discover how to read nonverbal language, it becomes difficult to not notice what has always been so obvious.
Do you communicate with anyone who chooses to leave things unsaid verbally? Are you able to read their hidden feelings and thoughts through their non-verbal communication? This skill is crucial in business.
Come join us as we uncover the simple cues that people subconsciously release when they do not share verbally what they really feel or think. Discover the skill of reading non-verbal communication and reap the benefits of distinguishing between the spoken word and the unspoken word.
- Learn how to read micro expressions to uncover feelings that people try to mask, leaving you with the power to handle a situation effectively
- Discover a method you can use to make connections immediately with other people
- Master the ability to decode someone else’s negative body language and create a WIN-WIN situation
- Gain a feeling of inner power by using your body to release the much-needed hormones in stressful times in order leave a positive and lasting impact
- Exhibit the appropriate body language to influence othe
- C Suite
- Executive Leaders
- General Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Sales Leaders and Representatives
- Educational Leaders
- NGO Founders/Leaders
Robert is an Executive and Leadership Coach specializing public speaking and leadership presence. Robert is a certified coach in the following disciplines:
- Certified World Class Speaking Coach
- Science of People Certified Body Language Trainer
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Trainer (This is a leadership and communication technology used to help people achieve the success they desire)
Robert’s coaching approach uses science-based research in neuroscience, emotional intelligence, and communication development. Robert customizes his coaching and training talents to meet the individual needs of his clients.
Robert helps companies, institutions, organizations, and individuals to achieve the results they seek in their professional and personal lives.
Application deadline: March 25, 2019