Networking Event: Traction Battery & Charging Infrastructure for E-mobility in Germany
Well-known speakers will familiarise participants with the German present conditions and perspectives in the field of E-mobility, its infrastructure advancement, and current trends
Date & Time:
Monday, July 8, 2019
9:00 - 15:00
Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research ISI
Breslauer Straße 48, 76139 Karlsruhe, Germany
As part of the German Energy Solutions Initiative of the German Federal Ministry for Economics and Energy (BMWi) the German Trade Office Taipei and Baden-Württemberg International are organizing a forum on the topic of “Traction Battery & Charging Infrastructure for E-mobility” in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Here, specialist speakers will present the German status quo, framework conditions and future perspectives in the technology field. The forum will be part of a one-week delegation visit with Taiwanese government and industry representatives, to inform themselves about the latest trends of E-mobility in Germany and possible cooperation opportunities with Taiwan.
Who should attend?
- Networking enthusiasts
- German suppliers of products and services interested in the Taiwanese market
- German E-mobility experts presenting German energy solutions
Why should you attend?
- Learn more about German-Taiwanese cooperation in the field of electric vehicles
- Get inspired and meet exciting new people and technologies
- Establish and strengthen your links to corporates, academia and government representatives from Taiwan
Would you like to join?
If you are interested in joining us for the Traction Battery & Charging Infrastructure for E-mobility forum, please click the German link below