Copyright © German Trade Office Taipei (AHK Taiwan) 2018
German Trade Office Taipei
International Trade Bldg. 19F-9, No. 333, Keelung Rd., Sec. 1
Taipei 11012, Taiwan
Responsible for the content:
Assistant Manager Media & Communications
Terms and Conditions
- By visiting the website of the German Trade Office Taipei (henceforward: GTO), viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood the following Terms and Conditions of Service (henceforward: Terms) and agree to be bound by them. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms of the GTO website, your only option is not to visit, view or otherwise use the services of the website. You understand, agree and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and the GTO and that your use of the GTO website shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
- All content and information on the website of the GTO, including, but not limited to, graphics, text, documents available for download, hyperlinks or references to other sites, is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, express or implied. We do not warrant that said information is up-to-date, accurate or complete. It may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors or other errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. The GTO hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the GTO website, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement and freedom from computer viruses or other harmful components. Furthermore the GTO strives to ensure that all content provided on the GTO website is up-to-date.
- In no event shall the GTO be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the GTO website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if the GTO has been advised of the possibility of damages or should have been aware of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed, the liability of the GTO website is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- The hyperlinks or referenced websites included within this website may take you to third parties' websites, which are generally recognized by their top level domain name (“linked sites”). The linked sites are not under the control of the GTO and the GTO is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The GTO is providing these hyperlinks and referenced websites to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any hyperlink or referenced website does not imply that the GTO endorses the linked site, associates with its operator, or accepts any responsibility for the content, use, products, or services made available through such websites. The GTO hasn’t investigated or analyzed the adequacy, accuracy, reliability or completeness of any information on the linked sites and expressly disclaims any liability for any and all of their content.
- You agree and acknowledge that the GTO is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that the GTO is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
- The GTO reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at its sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to the Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of the GTO website after any changes to the Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.